- Neal: I will never forgive you for letting fall into that portal.
- Rumple: But I am not the same man I was back then. I've changed. Emma, tell him I've changed.
- Emma: You trapped me in an elvator shaft, tied up Regina and made off with the magical potion we were going to use to save our son. Your grandson.
- Rumple: Drat, forgot you weren't Belle.
- Emma: Before we came here you threatened to kill me, my parents and my son.
- Rumple: Thank you. I think we both got your point.
- Emma: You tried to block the portal that would've brought me and my mom home. If it weren't for Regina we'd be both dead.
- Rumple: Thank you, Miss Swan.
- Neal: Wait, who is Regina and why do you lick your lips when you say her name?
- Emma: No I don't.
- Neal: Yeah, you do.
- Emma: I don't.
- Rumple: He's right, you do.
- Henry: You do, mom.
- Emma: I do not. You know what, screw you guys, I'm going home.
landscapeanymore likes this
landscapeanymore reblogged this from joshparrilla
Show more notes