Think I would’ve enjoyed Gotham more if they hadn’t shoehorned in so many cameos (was Poison ivy’s appearances really necessary?). And after only one episode I’m already sick of little Bruce. Please send him off to train with Ra’s al Ghul as soon as possible.
You’ll see the evidence when we get you and your crooked friends into a courtroom.
Final countdown Season 4 Premiere [1 DAY REMAINING]- Favourite Character —> Sameen Shaw, Person of Interest
“Sameen Shaw, also known as Dr. Sameen Shaw or simplyShaw, is a physician and a former operative for the U.S. Army Intelligence Support Activity. Prior to joining the team Shaw was part of an operation known as Catalyst Indigo, responsible for acting on relevant list intelligence delivered by the Machine, which she knew only as “Research”.Shaw has an Axis II Personality Disorder, which she diagnosed herself. She has little concern for her victims, along with a flat affect and few demonstrable emotions.”
LOST | September 22nd, 2004
"I mean really, Ms. Delphox is just Missy, who is just Madame Kovarian, all of whom are really just Sherlock's Irene Adler.
And people say Steven Moffat can’t write women.”
Hmm, no. While the hair and costume department could try to be be more creative, I don’t see these characters as all being the same. We’ve only had two brief scenes of Missy and her behaviour in those scenes was nothing like Kovarian’s, who was nothing like Irene.
Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald in the Caretaker.
And after that the only replies that post will get will be mocking gifs.
Do you ever just wanna curl up and cry because Doctor Who is just the hollow shell of something that used to be an amazing show?
And I’m not sorry for thinking you’re wrong.
Congraulations!!! You answered a rhetorical question and bashed someone else’s opinion by saying it was wrong. But it’s okay!!!! You claimed to be a bit of a dick in your description, you’re excused!!!!
Oh ya, totes fair game to outright tell someone they’re wrong on an opinion (which is subjective to begin with) and then literally say you’re not sorry. Great job being a good person. Great job.
Look, someone else trying to shirk the responsibility of having actively tried to make someone feel bad, and this time, the baby can’t even be bothered to defend itself what a shame
Alright, you want a serious reply?
- When you post in public tags you cannot expect people to ignore the content. I don’t go into Doctor Who tags to see people insulting the show.
- You’re giving me a hard time because I “bashed” an opinion. I literally said I thought it was wrong. That’s MY opinion.
- YOU are the one attacking ME for giving MY opinion. That’s hypocrisy.
- I didn’t continue to rehash it to OP. I gave my opinion once and moved on.
- People who post hate in tags are either 1) looking for people to agree with them or 2) stirring shit up. I see no reason I should stay silent or be made to feel like the show I love more than ever right now is a ‘shell’.
- Since I’m apparently a 12 year old, have a gif!